Forum admin

Forums

Can't upload 2

Can't upload 2
O/P Message 1/4
27-May-08 @ 12:51 PM
circlefreak
Getting this -

You have already added all the details required for this track (title, description, time & copyright info) - but to use the new track upload widget you must first submit this form once just as it is now without making changes - when you reload this page it will be switched live for adding a file!
sorry about that but this is the new site system being updated.

but when I reload tha page no change. There's no way to upload a track! Any suggestions?

Track this topic in your Forum admin

RE: Can't upload 2
Message 2/4
28-May-08 @ 09:32 AM
admin
well i just tried it with 2 previously un-updated tracks, both showing that message (as it should if the track hasn't yet been updated), anyways in both cases it worked fine. Let me login as you, hold on.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/4
28-May-08 @ 09:42 AM
admin
ok, it's cos you used ONLY a full stop in the description box & no actualy text and the update code didnt recognise it - I fixed the code to recognise a full-stop, but i spose a proper description is usualy added even if it's only a one-liner, and so this was a one off incident and that's why we didnt spot this before.

anyways it's done, check your admin

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 4/4
28-May-08 @ 01:00 PM
circlefreak
Cheers for that, was getting very frustrated Don't generally have anything to say about the tracks I upload and I'm sure not everyone does. Maybe you need to set it up where comments are optional rather than required. Anyways, thanks again.

Reply to thread

Please log in to post replies: