Forum admin

Forums

Boxwell's first effort.

Boxwell's first effort.
O/P Message 1/5
17-Apr-01 @ 10:13 PM
Boxwell
Link: Link
Well, here's my first song to Dancetech. It's more hip hop than dance but I don't care about yer damn rules! I'll take you all on. (except for xoxos - he scares me!)

Track this topic in your Forum admin

RE: Boxwell's first effort.
Message 2/5
18-Apr-01 @ 12:08 AM
0/d
nice,is that you on the guitar,sample is maybe a bit too lofi,other than that,excellent,you gotta get yo-sef a muthafukin mc  

Message 3/5
18-Apr-01 @ 12:53 AM
Boxwell
Yeah thats me playing the guitar. Your right, the sample is low fi. I went looking for bizarre recordings on the net and found these two guys talking about the morals of society back in the sixties. It was streaming audio though and you can see the post in the music tech bit about recording streaming audio to see my problem!!

Are you meaning as mc as in 'master of ceremonies' or do you mean a microphone!!

Living in Newcastle (England), I don't know many people round hear that would make good mc's.

Girly English accent, you see!

Cheers
Graeme

Message 4/5
18-Apr-01 @ 12:54 AM
Boxwell
Yeah thats me playing the guitar. Your right, the sample is low fi. I went looking for bizarre recordings on the net and found these two guys talking about the morals of society back in the sixties. It was streaming audio though and you can see the post in the music tech bit about recording streaming audio to see my problem!!

Are you meaning as mc as in 'master of ceremonies' or do you mean a microphone!!

Living in Newcastle (England), I don't know many people round hear that would make good mc's.

Girly English accent, you see!

Cheers
Graeme

Message 5/5
18-Apr-01 @ 02:10 AM
funky_ol_shit
I listen now and I think, funky as hell!
Right on bro  

Reply to thread

Please log in to post replies: