pissing myself i finally found someone who pretends they didn't know

Track this topic in your Forum admin

RE: Playback sucks
Message 52/81
22-May-02 @ 07:33 PM
proximus
Link: Link
what? don't know about vst plugins?

I know about vst plugins but I haven't really started using them yet.. *yet*. I keep hearing horror stories about talents getting lost in the jungle of vst plugins constantly downloading new and intriging plugins

Hey.. that skidder was cool. I think you can get some really out of space results with it.. just had a break from my studies and I played around with it.. mucho fun. I took this mellotron sample and added skidder to it.. oh my god, pretty god damn cool. Listen ok?

Message 53/81
22-May-02 @ 10:16 PM
xoxos
it's just my cup of tea  

now all i gotta do is learn to write my own (instruments of course.. effects are for samples..)

Message 54/81
22-May-02 @ 10:23 PM
proximus
why not build an analog synth?

You could get one of those Paia kits or maybe even better try to build one from scratch.

Message 55/81
23-May-02 @ 01:45 PM
xoxos
you haven't seen my studio have you  

Message 56/81
23-May-02 @ 10:17 PM
99devils
I don't think Mr. X needs any more physical keyboards   Xoxos, have you had to move yourself out of your own house to make room for more boards yet?

Message 57/81
23-May-02 @ 10:23 PM
proximus
wow..

What about rebuilding all you real analogs in to one mega modular beast? Don't know if it would possible.. but it would be cool.. having an analog hybrid or summat  

Message 58/81
24-May-02 @ 01:26 AM
xoxos
craig, tut, this is a *private conversation?????*

i've only really got one analog (pro-one, with one minor mod for s/n ratio) modded the fuck out of a dr110 - very rewarding.. got a kpr77 read6y to go.. built a fucked up little thing that made noises, got a few other circuits lying around.. hobby, really.. don't know what i'm doing.. other people here do.

but dsp is something i need to do.. i'll never get rich off music, and i'll probably never write more than two or three songs that sound even remotely similar. too boring. my purpose in life is to make unreal claims to inspire those who haven't done any shit to learn something, do something.. improve their pathetic selves. i can never enjoy life because the people are too stupid.

i give myself to you and your needs.

and god save me from the people who are here to help other people :p

oh and i got a box that has a pad you hit to make it clap. i'm gonig to donate it to somebody who likes to go to the theater but doesn't have two arms or something. hell, i'll save it, that could be me.

Message 59/81
24-May-02 @ 03:28 PM
proximus
"private conversation" lol =]

Everybody wants to get rich.. I just wanna be more or less wealthy and have time to make choons.

Will you be rich making vst synths?

Not knowing what you're doing sometimes actually can be better when you are gonna do something. Dunno why really.. hehe.. but I think it's a fact

"i can never enjoy life because the people are too stupid. i give myself to you and your needs. "
That could be misinterpreted  

Message 60/81
25-May-02 @ 03:06 AM
xoxos
"um no"

if i make a lot of money, no one will ever leave me alone, will they?

Pages:

Reply to thread

Please log in to post replies: