xoxos
Link: Link
"best kept secret.." lol  

Track this topic in your Forum admin

RE: Playback sucks
Message 63/81
28-May-02 @ 07:43 PM
knowa
you really liked that didn't you? self-negation is your ego stroke. and how forgiveable! tapes a-garbled.

Message 64/81
28-May-02 @ 08:05 PM
proximus
I'm not sure what you mean (not sure if you're referring to me either   ) but if you're talking about my act.. well, actually I didn't like it at all. I thought it was terrible to stand there because it seemed like nobody liked what I did

Message 65/81
28-May-02 @ 08:49 PM
xoxos
i reckon nobody's going to complain about it. the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few (because otherwise the many are a piss-awful lot to have to put up with) so yes, it's my concious, conscionable, best ego-stroke option, and i'm damn happy with it.

apart from that, i'm an aquarius and a dog.. end result=free meal for anyone who wants to take a bite out of poor old xoxos.

aah, i love to talk about me. sometimes people can learn from me. i, on the other hand, have nothing to learn  

Message 66/81
31-May-02 @ 12:08 AM
xoxos
you know what, knowa? it's just like this, and it's this simple..

i've seen people blown up in front of my eyes. i've seen my family house (a lovely little place called maes-y-deri) demolished and nasty cheap apartment complexes thrown up in its stead. i've seen the way americans (especially) treat people (after, it goes w/o mention, a few intoxicating hours of television.) i've seen my creations destroyed by others without them stopping to think twice. i've seen the mass of people demonstrate absolutely no regard for one another whatsoever, and i've done it myself (at an increasingly younger age.) and so i've come to the following conclusion:

this world is shit, and the people in it are absolute shit. whatever you have in this life can be taken away from you or otherwise ruined by someone.

so any form of happiness based on what you have is hopeless, because some utter prick will come along and blow it up, crash into it, slit it's throat, give it cocaine or otherwise leave it in a shambles.

so i base my happiness in what i can impart to others in the form of knowledge and technique, because it can take a fucking eternity to get something you want accomplished with so many bastards in the world, but likewise, it takes no time whatsoever to find someone who's in the dark (probably put there by someone else) and shed a little light, especially for someone (ahem) as comparatively cosmopolitan to the mean as i  

when i was very young, i was told the chinese believe heaven and hell to be identical scenarios.. a table filled with food, but only to be eaten with 10 foot long chopsticks that are provided. they always have these things. in hell, all the selfish bastards starve, and in heaven, everyone is fat and happy because they feed each other.

i will kick mr. emagic in the crotch given the opportunity! well unless his house gets blown up and he reads this first.

(so ask me about my incessant claims of superiority when practically everybody has no discernible goal beyond papa johns, shiny rims and a stinking bit o minge.)

Message 67/81
19-Jun-02 @ 11:13 AM
prox
ok, tonight is the night  

I'm almost finished preparing my performance, and this time I can do live tweaks\mute\solos.. everything is run from logic in real time. I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope I get time enough to get it all rigged because it's a really tight schedule and I'm bringing a lot of stuff, I'm even bringing my monitors for monitoring (*cough* and for a of bit showing off too) because I didn't get the right image (*cough* soundimage) with my headphones.

And I hope nobody steals my gear  

wish me luck, this time I'm not drunk

Message 68/81
19-Jun-02 @ 12:45 PM
Maarten
Good luck, make sure to post a piece of that action on the www somewhere...

Message 69/81
19-Jun-02 @ 05:09 PM
milan
yeah, good luck prox!

Message 70/81
19-Jun-02 @ 09:17 PM
knowa
yes good luck prox.

xoxos you silly. can you not laugh at yourself?
it's not the same as being laughable. wasn't dissing you, if that's what you thought. nice one about chinese heaven. happy emagic-crotch-kicking. mac versions?

Pages:

Reply to thread

Please log in to post replies: