Forum admin

Forums

a track from Jack

a track from Jack
O/P Message 1/8
27-Mar-01 @ 11:36 PM
Jack B Denning
Link: Link
Hey y'all, I just posted a track in the Raw Songs section, and boy is it raw! Have a listen and perhaps share a comment. - Jack

Track this topic in your Forum admin

RE: a track from Jack
Message 2/8
28-Mar-01 @ 12:23 AM
Jack
Hey K, this track does'nt seem to be streaming very well. The network stalls every few seconds. Did I do something wrong when I uploaded it? - Jack

Message 3/8
28-Mar-01 @ 02:08 AM
nothingnewhere
file is encoded at 64kbps, 24kbps should stream better, but sound worse.

Message 4/8
28-Mar-01 @ 03:46 AM
k
wow... reminds me of Nick cave or Iggy or someone.. i love it !!! - drums are great.. yeah try a lower bandwidth file for streaming ease

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8
28-Mar-01 @ 03:47 AM
k
especially love the 'pluging-in' guitar noise !!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8
28-Mar-01 @ 06:28 AM
k
jack - that's a KILLER track - you got a hit there boy !! - fuck Beck...  

Message 7/8
28-Mar-01 @ 02:13 PM
Jack
Hey allright! Thanks for the compliments. It's a beautiful time we live in when you can throw together a tune and then make it available to all the world right from your bedroom. K, hats off! The new site is great- a real resource for any kind of musician... Ok , lemme try re-uploading it...

Message 8/8
28-Mar-01 @ 03:01 PM
Jack
Hmmn , now that I've reloaded it, I'm getting an 'error' message. Should I try again? - Jack

Reply to thread

Please log in to post replies: