aaa Liam Howlett talks about Reason - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/24             17-Dec-03  @  05:41 PM     Edit: 17-Dec-03  |  05:46 PM   -   Liam Howlett talks about Reason

digital rust

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Propellheads Interview

couldn't make the direct link work, but it's the first article on the propellerheads
site. i found this pretty interesting to read. he gushes
about how reason changed his life.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/24             17-Dec-03  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

Stuff

intresting, wonder how the new stuff will sound like... from the man who only was satisfied with kickdrums sampled on an old SP-1200.

Message 3/24             25-Dec-03  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

mcc>

order more refills now!

Message 4/24             25-Dec-03  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

RagnarOk

Liam Howlett my ass.
Real men use 2'' tape to record and razorblade to edit. And real analog gear, not software, dammit!

Message 5/24             25-Dec-03  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

mcc>

rags...you been pulling my leg again lately!?!?!

so what do i do?
just throw this thing in my wastebasket?
or do i give it to some charity drive?

i mean it's not TOTALLY worthless is it?

Message 6/24             25-Dec-03  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

RagnarOk

Hell, this Liam guy is sort of worthless for sure, hasn't made shit for 6 years and now someone shows him that he can run other things than Tomb Raider on his laptop computer...

I mean, he couldn't have been trying too hard if he didn't know what reason is hmmm?

Message 7/24             25-Dec-03  @  10:06 PM     Edit: 25-Dec-03  |  10:18 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

RagnarOk

Sure, I was pulling your leg with that analog fetisism, I always wanted to try how it feels

About this charity / wastebasket issue... seriously, I wouldn't give reason away, its filters might step and some ppl might say its a toy, but hey, I like making music with this "toy". Apparently, LH does the same, and it seems that his reasons are quite similar to my reasons...

.. or what?

Message 8/24             26-Dec-03  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

mcc>

oh fook ragz...it's a TOY!!!?!!!????!?!??

i love toys!!!!!!!

just say so next time!!!!

(digging thru the trash.....)

Message 9/24             20-Jan-04  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

BluStudio

still, to make 'experience' on 1 lil keyboard with 16 secs of sampling time- now thats surely a bit special no?

prolly really uncool, but i reckon the guys ok

blu

Message 10/24             21-Jan-04  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Liam Howlett talks about Reason

mailiam

Link?:  No link

have you heard 'experience'? cant be just 16 secs! hes lying

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot