aaa new track-file system - problems - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: new track-file system - problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/39             12-Aug-04  @  11:21 AM   -   new track-file system - problems

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

leave any probs here please

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/39             12-Aug-04  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

SignalRunners - Andrew

Link?: Link

looks like ben hur works just fine :P but what about having the link to the "d/l" not be a DT938741948 number type thing? Could it be the track name/artist name?

Message 3/39             12-Aug-04  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

point, but the actual LINK would be unless i created a redirect page for the d/loads - gimme time anyways man, gotta lot to do before that becomes an issue on the list

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/39             13-Aug-04  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

SignalRunners - Andrew

Well I'm not uploading till that track name is sorted

lolol kidding !! go for it, just something that i picked up--something to worry about last though

Message 5/39             14-Aug-04  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Rakk

SUp guys - great work-
Problem spotted when updating album, if iu dont enter any text in description box you get an error - not clear unless you read the error that it is cos of the text not allowed to be null.

Keep on going - wicked site

Message 6/39             14-Aug-04  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

doh bollox!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7/39             14-Aug-04  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

Ok sorted - thatnx for that tip man - cheers

Message 8/39             21-Aug-04  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Rakk

top marks.

Message 9/39             31-Aug-04  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

Been trying to upload my track today, but everytime I click the UPDATE TRACK button, Internet Explorer gives me the following page:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

----
My track is 5 minutes and 3 seconds long (about 4.63 MB). I have enough server space to upload it. It's in mp3 format. The file name is as follows: vow my love.mp3. I've uploaded other tracks with spaces in the titles without problem. Any suggestions here as to what might be going on?

e

Message 10/39             01-Sep-04  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

um.... frankly i'm flumoxed.... eeeee

lemme think about this - are you updating text ONLY (and not the track file) ?

also, is this on dancetech admin or 7161 admin?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)