aaa Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/28             23-Dec-11  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

oxygene65

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

To all you DT'ers, past and present. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lets hope 2012 is a corker of a year for us all*.

*preferably full up with nudey birds who like it up the barking.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/28             24-Dec-11  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

k

Aye mate, and a Happy Christmas to you too! 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/28             24-Dec-11  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

Bedwyr

Nadolig Llawen!

I hope it's going to be a goodun too, wife is pregnant innit! 

Hi k & jock  

Message 4/28             27-Dec-11  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

k

congrats mate! Your very own Alien lol... when's it due?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/28             28-Dec-11  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

Mr2Hatman

Happy new year and xmas goodness, try not to drink so much that you go down the pub in santa pants only.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 6/28             29-Dec-11  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

Bedwyr

Mr2Hatman wrote:

Happy new year and xmas goodness, try not to drink so much that you go down the pub in santa pants only.

Surely " try not to drink so much that you go down the pub without any pants." 

k, we've booked John Hurt for the beginning of May!

Message 7/28             03-Jan-12  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

oxygene65

Congratulations Beds !  Is this the first ?

Message 8/28             04-Jan-12  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

Bedwyr

yup! 

Message 9/28             12-Jan-12  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

oxygene65

I can imagine it seems pretty daunting, but its great, really.  Yeah there are some downsides, such as never being able to go out with the missus on a whim, well not for another 15 years at least.  But mainly its a fantastic experience.

Congratulations and good luck mate.

Our second is due on 10th March. Eeeeek  !

Message 10/28             15-Jan-12  @  04:03 PM     Edit: 15-Jan-12  |  04:07 PM   -   RE: Merry Shitemas and a Crappy New Year

k

hi, just testing posting a reply works after updates.

Hi everyone!! lol

and now test the message edit

ok edit message seems to work

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot