aaa Remix The Carpenters with Logic - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             13-Apr-12  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

Mr2Hatman

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nGwRBzQYPs

Hey Kilo ive done a video masterclass, its in depth see what you think

Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             19-Apr-12  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

k

yeah cool ;) but i think you should show the actual parts and how each is setup with instrument/audio & fx etc.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/12             23-Apr-12  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

Mr2Hatman

You have listened to the male vocals yes?.....

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/12             01-May-12  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

k

Mr2Hatman wrote:

You have listened to the male vocals yes?.....

you mean the narration or the vocal in the track? that vocal in the track is a bit hard to hear. at least it is on this laptop i'm using right now.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/12             29-May-12  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

k

so is that you? (male vocals)?

Message 6/12             13-Jun-12  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

k

hello?

Message 7/12             22-Jun-12  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

Mr2Hatman

Lol tumbleweed rolls past..........

I remixed this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI5_PZmzKQY

then listen, the guy likes it

its all for fun, in fact making comic bits of music is excellent exercise for your music creation skills.

Message 8/12             26-Jun-12  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

k

lol... cos.. hmm.. yknow, we havent got a..drummer.. hmm..

lol, hey what do u use for the screen capture?

Message 9/12             12-Sep-14  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

Mr2Hatman

Wow its taken me 2 years to reply, lol its a program called Screen flow for mac

Message 10/12             13-Sep-14  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: Remix The Carpenters with Logic

k

hehe. Hey i also now use screenflow! Good innit!  My only gripe is there isn't sufficiently detailed file-export options & the HD Youtube export isn't as good as when you render a 720 or 1080 from Final Cut.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot