aaa Inspirational Quote - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Inspirational Quote

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             21-Jun-14  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Inspirational quote for one of those inspirational calendars: 

"Live each day like it's not a week ago last Wednesday"  

Well now that I got January done, 11 more to go. Howdy Dancetechers.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             22-Jun-14  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

"Never give up. Franki Valli went back to the drawing board after his song about a woman whose perfume drove him crazy was rejected, Can't Take My Nose Off Of You". 

Okay, February's done.  

Message 3/11             24-Jun-14  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

k

groan!... so you still alive then   lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11             24-Jun-14  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

k wrote:

LOL. Apparently yes, I'm still alive. Pinched myself to double check. Darkstate got in touch with me last week. Was good to hear from him. 

Everything good with you?  

Message 5/11             25-Jun-14  @  01:17 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

k wrote:

I always appreciate you K, how much I learned from you and from those attracted to dancetech. Had many great times and great experiences meeting people because of dancetech. Genius is not just raw intelligence. It's what one does with it which is why I've long described you as one to friends. Cheers m8! 

Message 6/11             01-Jul-14  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

k

so what you up to then now?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/11             04-Jul-14  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

Not up to much these days. I keep tabs on my mum. She hit 90 2 months ago. I keep up to date with politics. That's about it right now. Installed UT99 on the computer. It took! I play instagib from time to time. Still fun. I think 99 was the best of the UT versions. 

Message 8/11             04-Jul-14  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

What are you up to these days? 

Message 9/11             07-Jul-14  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

k

well i hope your mums ok mate  

heheh 99... those were the days when gaming took skill. Shame nobody plays ut2003 anymore, that was the peak of the series imo, better than 99 imo ;)

funny enough i borrowed a nintendo wii of a mate who never used it anymore cos i;d never tried one when they came out. I grabbed a copy mario galaxy and donkey kong country returns for wii from the s/h gaming shop... it really took me back to the platform style after the last few years playing open sandbox games like gta 4/5, mafia2, read dead redemption etc, brilliant stuff.

make any music now? still playing the old sitar?

Message 10/11             07-Jul-14  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: Inspirational Quote

sitar

Mums okay thanks.

I also liked 2k3. 99 seemed faster for some reason. Got into mapping in 2k3. That was fun. Made a 2k3 version of CTF-Dust that came out beautifully. Was all to scale of the original.

Never played Nintendo. Was before my time. :P Glad you're having fun with it. I can imagine that stuff was fun. I wasn't into gaming through that whole period. I played Space Invaders, Biplanes and games like that on those big old consules. Drop a quarter in and play until you lose.  

Not doing any music right now. Was looking at the sitars the other day. They probably sound really great as the wood is aged another 13 years. I'd have to make a trip to NYC to get roles of wire to restring them. Would have to get those brutal callouses back. Problem is though sitting properly with the instrument after blowing my knee out. My knee is fine until I sit like that again....1/2 lotus position. 

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot