aaa fruityloops -> flstudio - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: fruityloops -> flstudio

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jun-04  @  02:07 AM   -   fruityloops -> flstudio

woxy

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hey there -

now.... i may be being a bit thick here but......

i have always been a very happy user of fruityloops. it bloody rocks. my rhythms seem to just magically appear in seconds. i love it.

so - i've just upgraded to fl studio 4.5.2 - and when i open up my many many cubase 5.1r4 arrangements it can't find the fruityloops VSTi (obviously cos i've uninstalled it to put fl studio on the system) - - - so my question is....

is there some trick to making cubase recognise fl studio VSTi instead of fruity loops VSTi - - - - - i never used to save the individual fruityloops projects because Cubase would just do that for me within each *.all Cubase song file.

any quick fixes before i embark upon a rather large conversion mission????

cheers
woxy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             30-Jun-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: fruityloops -> flstudio

joe sparks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi Woxy

Cheers for the post. Its just that I've heard some cracking tunes made on FL studio and there are websites like future producers and spin warp that seem to be dedicated to FL. They all talk about functions that seem to magically make a groove work. Cyclic function or something....?

Anyway the dark garage tunes, dubstep and stuff made on FL sounds wicked to me anyway. Do you get drum sounds included or are they all using Reason through FL?

Anyway, the tunes are the most important part and as I've said, they sound excellent.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)