aaa building a monsta music pc! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: building a monsta music pc!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Feb-06  @  06:44 PM   -   building a monsta music pc!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

we're just finishing up this pc for the bassist in our band, and man this is a BEAUTY!.

Really mega stuff but still budget.

Coolermaster tower - real flashy with mesh front and all 'no screws' throughout for adding drives cards etc. - tons of drive space

a super-silent top-end power supply + quiet Arctic-cooling cpu cooler

and64 3200 + gb of ram

40gb boot drive

1/2 terrabyte of audio drives

dvd/cd burner

it is soooooooooo quiet!

we added an M-Audio delta 1010 LT, and that's gonna have an 8 input mic pre-amp rack added for recording 8 tracks at once.

i think the whole lot was 580 quid for the PC and 155 for the Delta-1010 LT

such a sexy pc man, i'm dead jealous!

video of the build to follow

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             20-Feb-06  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: building a monsta music pc!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

don't beleive it.... we gpt the last Delta 1010LT in central london, and when we finaly came to test the mic sockets, one was knackered... so it had to go back for a refund - I leant the guy an old ST-Audio 8x8 rack so he could at least start to learn the system over this week and until we can get a new 1010LT that works....rats... the only glitch of the whole build

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot