aaa so I finally got to see a Mozart opera... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: so I finally got to see a Mozart opera...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Oct-11  @  06:11 PM     Edit: 05-Oct-11  |  06:17 PM   -   RE: so I finally got to see a Mozart opera...

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

you get 3 excellent melodic themes/sections, each spaced apart by 30-40 minutes or so, and the rest in between was all endless up and downing and flourishes!... hard work!

it was The Marriage of Figaro btw.

it aint all like this by a long stretch, those were the 2 highlights + the ending bit.

you came out remembering that line from "Amadeus" when the guy says "Too many notes" lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             27-Dec-11  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: so I finally got to see a Mozart opera...

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Bedwyr wrote:

Mozart? Cant bloody stand him - you have to sit through to much singy-talky story telling just to get to a good bit. Some beautifull moments though.

yeah thats how i found it, so much up and down stuff interspersed with a few good hooks, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot