aaa test - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: test

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jun-05  @  11:43 AM   -   test

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

The link text

test adding link with TARGET added in new post

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/14             28-Jun-05  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: test

k

psylichon wrote:

can you make it say who youre quoting tho? that would just be sick...

you may say that.... But I couldn't possibly comment!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/14             28-Jun-05  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: test

k

well it works but until I can find better script it's going to strip out any apostrophe's from the source quoted text

ok?

Message 13/14             29-Jun-05  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: test

k

ok, i thtink I fixed it, there was cockups with certain tags in the text vbeing quoted, seems better now - if you find any other threads where there is cockups (beyond users inaboility to add tags properly), post it please!

Message 14/14             29-Jun-05  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: test

k

psylichon wrote:

can you make it say who youre quoting tho? that would just be sick...

quote text test

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)