aaa Logic backup question... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic backup question...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 18-May-04  @  02:54 AM   -   Logic backup question...

JJ Freqy

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I want to make a back up of my Logic files on a DVD. I have a mac g5
running logic pro with OS X. When I backup my Logic files I just burn a copy of my Logic
folder.

If anything ever happens and I have to use this back up will all my
plug-ins (absynth 2, kontact, etc) work just the same as they do now or do I have to
back up other folders besides my logic folder?

Thanks!

JJ

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             19-May-04  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Logic backup question...

beds

aye, but wouldn't it be great if the fuggin computer did that for you so you could concentrate on being creative? i thought that's what they were for ...

;)

Message 12/16             19-May-04  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Logic backup question...

k

Link?:  No link

lol - ye-s... but mine STILL won't make a bloody expresso !

Message 13/16             20-May-04  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Logic backup question...

beds

Link?: Link

well ... ^ innit hehehe

Message 14/16             20-May-04  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: Logic backup question...

milan

Link?: Link

lol

Message 15/16             29-May-04  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: Logic backup question...

BOO

"Save as project" from the file menu. Check off the boxes that say copy audio
and smapler instruments.

Easy.

Message 16/16             07-Jul-04  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Logic backup question...

Malk

Link?:  No link

Boo is right "save as project" saves everything where ever you want it, also you can consolidate a song that has samples all over your hard drive allplug in presets used ect, it will move everything into one folder and if you want to it can delete things from whence they came, da daa.nice neat computer, makes exs 24 load quicker if your lazy and have samples in yer photoshop pics folder and so on, go on be brave move the lot with save as project.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)