aaa Error uploading track - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Error uploading track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jun-05  @  08:58 PM   -   Error uploading track

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi,

Trying to upload a track.. getting an error. I mean, I know it's just a raw recording but just not accepting the upload is a bit dramatic don't you think?

Error Occurred While Processing Request
The destination "g:\dancetech\members\my_tracks\audio\DT_C:\CFusionMX\runtime\servers\default\SERVER-INF\temp\wwwroot-tmp\neotmp328877073610.mp3" specified in the CFFILE tag is invalid.

The destination either does not exist or is not accessible by this tag.

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Wanadoo cable)
Remote Address
Referrer http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/track_edit.cfm?track__dt_track_id=7576&create_list=
Date/Time 27-Jun-05 08:49 PM

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/18             14-Jul-05  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

shit - i forgot that one

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/18             14-Jul-05  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

hang on, it works ok for me deleteing a track on 7161 & DT admins... now i think about it we did fix that surely?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/18             14-Jul-05  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

Maarten

Link?: Link

Nope, tried here at work also- no ciggar.

Message 14/18             14-Jul-05  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

odd

Message 15/18             14-Jul-05  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

Maarten

Could you please try to delete it from your side?

Message 16/18             15-Jul-05  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

beds

maarten, the track has to want to be deleted. you can't force these things.

Message 17/18             16-Jul-05  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

Maarten

Yes it does, listen to it- you can't help but feel it's agony... end it's anguish! heh... please

Message 18/18             20-Jul-05  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

lol

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)