aaa new track-file system - problems - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: new track-file system - problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-04  @  11:21 AM   -   new track-file system - problems

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

leave any probs here please

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/39             01-Sep-04  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

musta been a bad connection, cos that is not a template-missing error, and it all seems ok when i use it on either site.... have you tried it since?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/39             02-Sep-04  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

Link?: Link

Yeah, I just tried again. Even after logging off and logging back on it still doesn't work. I get the same Internet Explorer message. I'm using the 7161.com site. I'm trying to upload the full package: mp3 file and text. I've tried it with two different internet connections as well. I'll try a different computer later on to see if it works, but other than that I don't know what to do. Thanks for your quick replies though!

e

Message 13/39             02-Sep-04  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

Just tried it from another computer. Still no avail mind you that I'm using the same dial-up connection to do this with. I get the same internet explorer message. Any ideas?

e

Message 14/39             02-Sep-04  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

no.... it must be ok cos you already added like 7 tracks or so

have you run out of space?

i'd best login as you and see what's going on i guess.

Message 15/39             02-Sep-04  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

well that's odd - i logged in as you and the track you added has no track time and no flava/genre associated with it - but that would have presented an error message telling you: "You must choose a track flava/genre"

didnt you see that error message?

Message 16/39             02-Sep-04  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Humble Granny

Link?:  No link

Every time I try to upload atrack on 7161 I get an error message saying it could not find the page or just a blank screen where nothing happens, has anyone got any ideas?

Message 17/39             02-Sep-04  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

premini

Link?:  No link

Got the same prob  .

Message 18/39             02-Sep-04  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

I saw no error message at all including one telling me I did not select a flava. Just that screen that IE screen that I pasted above.

I just tried uploading again selecting trance, dancehall, and hardhouse/hinrg as flavas just as I have been trying before. Still no go, so I tried by only selecting one of the 3 flavas and I get the same IE message. Let me know if I can do anything else to help test it out. I love this site by the way...trouble uploading or not

e

Message 19/39             02-Sep-04  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

no idea why.... what browsers are u guys using?... something wierd? - the reason i say that is, there is no other reports of this happening.

Humble Granny - if you tried to upload a track did you delete the title?.. cos you dont even have a track title added in your profile.

also are you both on dial-up?... is that timing out?

i also need both of you to post the error message please so i can read it... try adding a small file snippet of the song rather than the whole song file - y'know 1/2mb or something, just a small chunk to test it & get the error

the only other thing I can think is, you signed up while pages were being changed and your browser isnt refreshing pages but drawing the old ones from your browser cache so they are out of date completely.

in IE - if you go to TOOLS / INTERNET OPTIONS / TEMP' INTERNET FILES / SETTINGS

it should be checked to:

check for newer version of stored pages - every visit to the page

Message 20/39             02-Sep-04  @  07:09 PM     Edit: 02-Sep-04  |  07:20 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

HUMBLE GRANNY

well i just logged in as humble granny (using IE 6 browser) and uploaded a test track no probs - so it's either your browser or connection dude.

gimme some possible feedback, error messages please.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)