aaa STAudio Info - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: STAudio Info

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Apr-05  @  08:37 AM     Edit: 21-Apr-05  |  08:37 AM   -   STAudio Info

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Folks, just so you know as I only found out yesterday...

STAudio have moved websites so that www.staudio.com is no longer valid...

This website http://www.st-audio.de/ is up however and I believe they've just released V8.4 of the EWDM drivers for the DSP2000/DSP24VE range of cards (Just when we all thought they'd dropped support for it eh?)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/21             02-Jan-06  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: STAudio Info

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well the c-port has the balnced XLR outs which are sposed to sound good (never wired mine up as it goes, happy with the un-balanced ones)

anyways, with XP there's no prob having other drivers on the system if the card's removed, my c-port is back in the video music system for this film:

www.redkabaya.com

but the creative e-mu ones are still on (it even asks me to register every 2 weeks with the card out!)... and others,... the c-port's running 100%

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot