aaa So There I Was - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So There I Was

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 03-Nov-14  @  08:01 PM     Edit: 03-Nov-14  |  08:03 PM   -   RE: So There I Was

Errata

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Sitting here at the computer about to sequence out some trax... seriously, and out of nowhere I think, "I wonder if ol' k still has Dancetech up..."

And so I look and there it is... Way to go k!!! It looks great. I haven't been in here in ten years, maybe more.

Looks like everyone else drifted off too.

Well, for any of the lurkers... I have to say Dancetech was a great bit of internet for me once as I was learning things. k, XOXOS, PB, Jock, Pongoid, Influx, Sitar, Bedwyr, jesus that's just off the top of my head... everybody here had something to share and made a difference.

Did the ol' double album every get off the ground (I had trax on there, where's my royalties????)

Cheers!
e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             09-Apr-15  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: So There I Was

sitar

Link?: Link

Errata wrote:

Sitting here at the computer about to sequence out some trax... seriously, and out of nowhere I think, I wonder if ol k still has Dancetech up...

And so I look and there it is... Way to go k!!! It looks great. I havent been in here in ten years, maybe more.

Looks like everyone else drifted off too.

Well, for any of the lurkers... I have to say Dancetech was a great bit of internet for me once as I was learning things. k, XOXOS, PB, Jock, Pongoid, Influx, Sitar, Bedwyr, jesus thats just off the top of my head... everybody here had something to share and made a difference.

Did the ol double album every get off the ground (I had trax on there, wheres my royalties????)

Cheers!
e

Well jeez. Those were great years of learning and fun for sure but scary if you learned anything from me unless from my mistakes! I pop in too from time to time to let K know I'm still alive against all odds. I'll outlive the bum. Oh....hi K.  

Message 22/23             19-Apr-15  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: So There I Was

k

cheeky bastid!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/23             19-Apr-15  @  10:39 AM     Edit: 19-Oct-15  |  11:50 AM   -   RE: So There I Was

k

the weirdest thing from the old days is seeing all the hardware sitting on a shelf unused, cos the computer does it all... weeeeeeiiiird!  nowadays my biggest problem is storage for old hardware  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot