aaa Love the new look! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Love the new look!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Jun-13  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey K and all of you. Just popping in to say cheers! I hope DT is doing well. I like the header. 

I've not been doing music on this computer. Don't be too cheerful though. I will buy one better made for music soon. Dig out the earplugs.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             13-Aug-13  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

Link?: Link

oh blimey! you need a range rover lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/25             14-Aug-13  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

A Range Rover would be nice. A friend has one. I wouldn't even have to drive one anywhere. I could sit in the backseat and watch TV! 

Message 23/25             15-Aug-13  @  02:32 PM     Edit: 15-Aug-13  |  02:33 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

So this bloke wins the lottery and buys a rolls royce and joins the poshest local golf club.

He's driving home from the golf club when he sees a tramp hitchiking, so he stops to give him a lift so he can show off his new wealth. So the tramp gets in the back and they set off and the guy starts showing off.

"fancy a drink"? he asks the tramp. "Push that large silver button on the console, and it opens the drinks chiller and cabinet. Help yourself to a scotch or champagne"

The tramp says "Fuck me! Rolls Royce think of everything!"

Then the guy says "Want to watch tv or a film? Just push that red button and the tv/web cabinet opens, complete with internet browsing, a full library of films as well as all satellite tv channels!"

"Fuck me!" says the tramp, "Rolls Royce think of everything!"

So the tramp settles down with a scotch and a film, when he feels he's sitting on something on the seat, so he reaches down and pulls out a golf tee.

"What's this for?" he asks, holding up the golf tee.

"Oh, you rest your balls on those before you drive off" says the guy

and the tramp says....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/25             19-Aug-13  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Aiyaiyai. Haha! Rolls Royce thinks of everything! 

Message 25/25             20-Aug-13  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

drrrrrrrrr-tish!

old but gold!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot