aaa Was he had??? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Was he had???

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 18-Jul-03  @  02:47 AM   -   Was he had???

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This guy started a thread at the SOS forum announcing his up and coming studio http://www.arby-studios.co.uk/
His equipment choice has drawn some flak what do you think?Ever heard of XYTAR?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/35             24-Jul-16  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: Was he had???

richbaxter

Link?:  No link

Wow, this has kept me entertained 13 years after!  Thanks for some interesting comments and deserved ridcule everyone!  It was 100% worth reading as I never saw this at the time.  In answer to the topic title "Was he had...?"  The answer to that is.....no!  I got my $20k back and kept the gear (which of course, I sold immediately).  I learned a hell of a lot from this time in my life.  Not just about music and recording....but business and success.  I am now a full time musician after quitting my job after cancer and life is simply incredible.  In terms of recording.....yep, I still dabble on my Korg D32XD and I'm much happier with that format.  To be fair, I was a bit of a tit for doing what i did back then without any knoweledge or research but as i say, I got my money back so alls well that ends well.  But I just had to register to say.....well.....wow and hello again!  :-D  

Message 32/35             29-Jul-16  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Was he had???

sitar

Link?: Link

I'm surprised I didn't buy that studio. Sounds right up my alley. 

Great to see all you guys here, posting away. How is everybody?  

Message 33/35             29-Jul-16  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: Was he had???

sitar

Oh and after caring for my mom for 7 years I'm back to writing music again. Now you guys know me as the guy who wrote dance music you can't dance to but here's my philosophy. I believe I make club-goers better dancers. Whereas you guys write tracks that are easy to dance to, my tracks challenge the crowd. Dancers have to think, "how the hell do I dance to this?" And now I'm back!

You're welcome.  

Message 34/35             01-Aug-16  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: Was he had???

k

sitar wrote:

Oh and after caring for my mom for 7 years Im back to writing music again. Now you guys know me as the guy who wrote dance music you cant dance to but heres my philosophy. I believe I make club-goers better dancers. Whereas you guys write tracks that are easy to dance to, my tracks challenge the crowd. Dancers have to think, how the hell do I dance to this? And now Im back!

Youre welcome.  

Hey mate. How's it going?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 35/35             01-Aug-16  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: Was he had???

sitar

k wrote:

Hey mate. Hows it going?

It's going well. I hope everything's good by you. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)