aaa new track-file system - problems - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: new track-file system - problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-04  @  11:21 AM   -   new track-file system - problems

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

leave any probs here please

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/39             04-Sep-04  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

MBtunes

Link?: Link

I'm having the same problem uploading a track. I checked my temp internet settings to make sure that pages are refresh every time.

Message 32/39             05-Sep-04  @  02:05 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

sorry guys, that's all i can say, bear with us, track uploading has been ok for a couple of years with our servers, (with the odd inevitable down time) as people will tell you, so this is unusual.... apparently there's a serious problem with data geting in to the datacenter... it's affecting all servers as it's a cable fault somewhere outside the facility which amogst other things i making massive packetloss of data..... tat's all i can tell you at this time, more tomorrow

sorry again people.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 33/39             05-Sep-04  @  06:11 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Humble Granny

Link?:  No link

I tried again and it finally works, it must have been some kind of server problem, cheers guys

Message 34/39             05-Sep-04  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

it was a line problem apparently - and oddly, although i cant see how it's related, but in the last 2 days, i have been dialing one freind and getting someone else everytime I call (and they've been getting progressivly more pissed off every time i call lol)....and i've had conversations between other people dropping in to phone calls i'm making, like crossed-line, but really badly, where suddenly, i'm listening to someone elses conversation and the person i'm talking too just dissapears - dunno if there was some digital line/exchange chaos over the last few days in south of england??

wierd.

Message 35/39             05-Sep-04  @  01:55 PM     Edit: 05-Sep-04  |  01:57 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

I still can't get it to upload. Is it possible that the problem hasn't been completely fixed or am I having another problem? None of my settings have changed from my above posts, and I have set the temp internet options to check for newer versions of the page every time.

e

Message 36/39             05-Sep-04  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Humble Granny

Since uploading a test track I haven't been able to put any tracks on because of the same problem

Message 37/39             05-Sep-04  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

guess it's still not fixed then.... even weirder shit is happening actualy which is too long to explain here but i've got pages working that SHOULDN'T work

i'm starting to wonder if the server is being sabotaged

cant get resposes today so far, waiting for more news... probably i'll shut down 7161 until this is fixed for sure - lets see what happens later or tomorrow morning because if you could only see the fullness of this weirdness you'd understand why it's so weird... stuff that does work doesnt work for most users and pages that SHOULDNT work due to server paths DO work....

ooooh me poor brain....

Message 38/39             06-Sep-04  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

kilo

ok guys.... seems mebbe it's sorted.

could you please try it now - we think it's sorted - you should get a message like this: (but the C:\WINNT\TEMP\ .tmp file will have a different random name)

the message will read:
-------

testing - will the addd-file & update page be found if there is no contents on that page

C:\WINNT\TEMP\ACF6D.tmp

We have a serious bug causing certain files to not upload - please bear with us while we try and identiry the cause.

-------

if you DO get that message - then the file is getting thru it's ok... try another file, if you get the the message again, it's sorted and we can switch it back on hopefuly

cheers

Message 39/39             09-Sep-04  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

Awesome, k. Works just like new now

e

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)