aaa SB16 will not record - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: SB16 will not record

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Feb-98  @  04:12 AM   -   SB16 will not record

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

trying to get sb16 to record, works with a learning French program that does a record
and playback. If you try to use the micrsoft sound recorder, when you do New or press
record nothing happens. Also tried the wave studio, came with soundcard, and you
get a MMSYSTEM011 error --- something about wrong parms passed. I also installed
the latest stuff from creative and even tried their help line.
Any help would be appreciated ... I also reinstall windows95 and the sb16 software,
got a new, faster hard drive that is now c:, now have more room, still can not record
Gary

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             04-Mar-98  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: SB16 will not record

koenbud

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I dont now really what you mean, but if you tried to record a cd with your cd-rom, it can cause problems because some cd-rom cannot convert digital audio data into .wav files i had the problem to but now I have a new computer it does work.

I hope this will help you a little.

Greets

Koen Buddelmeijer
koenbud@freemail.nl

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot