aaa how to down load fruity loop - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: how to down load fruity loop

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             11-May-04  @  08:32 AM   -   how to down load fruity loop      [Link: IMAGE-LINE - FRUITY-LOOPS PRO]

shaji_pan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

how to down load fruity loop

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             11-May-04  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: how to down load fruity loop

beds

Link?: Link

there ^

Message 3/3             13-Jul-04  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: how to down load fruity loop

Sejuta_Lirik

Link?:  No link

hii...i've been using fruity loop for a long time..its a really great music maker!!!
i'd been using fruity Loop 1,2,3. and now im using fruity loop 4, and start to get a major problem here...everytime i use the vsti/dxi plugin, save my project, and open it again, the plugins wont work. it says "can not load fruity wrapper plugins". pleeeeezzz..can anybody tell me what the hell is happenning??..is there any problem with my fruity loop??what should i do then??because i have to work with fruity loop once at a time..cuz i cant save my project!!!im using Pentium 4 (2,4 Ghz) DDR RAM 128 MB,Seagate HDD 40 GB, GeForce 128 MB..and WIindows 98 operating system...please..help me...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot