aaa m-audio_2044 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: m-audio_2044

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             07-Jul-04  @  11:39 AM   -   m-audio_2044      [Link: m-audio - 2044]

Andyman

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

HI

I want to ask if exist drivers for midiman dman2044 uder win XP, or how to install it correctly.

Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             07-Jul-04  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: m-audio_2044

k

Link?:  Link

nope they dont, sorry.

Release Notes Windows 2000,Windows XP

The DMAN 2044 was originally designed to be used with Windows 95/98/98SE. Subsquently this driver will work with ME. M-Audio currently offers no driver support for the DMAN under Windows XP/2000. This is due to closed source code but also to limitations on the board itself.

The DMAN 2044 uses Crystal Driver technology, which M-Audio did not develop. The developers of this Crystral driver have since closed their source code.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             17-Jul-04  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: m-audio_2044

psylichon

Link?: Link

Ya know that's just major bullshit right there. Who closes source code on a driver?? They're not gonna be making any residuals on that code, open it up for people who actually give a shit about the product. assholes!

Message 4/5             17-Jul-04  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: m-audio_2044

k

Link?:  Link

but it's a very old card now tho, be honest.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             18-Jul-04  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: m-audio_2044

psylichon

Link?: Link

doesn't matter... it's the principle of it all.

hell, i'm still holding out that someday yammie will release the source code for my DSP Factory.

I'm not holding my breath while waiting though...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot