aaa Behringer BCF2000 for SX2 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Behringer BCF2000 for SX2

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-Aug-04  @  09:08 AM   -   Behringer BCF2000 for SX2

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok, so I got 2 control freaks and I've been thinking about this Behringer BCF2000 fader box for a while. Yep, its budget, yep its Behringer (though I don't have so many issues with their stuff budget or no)...

The big question is just how good is it when used within SX2... seems like someone's already done their home work and from their posts on another forum it could be just the ticket...

http://forum.cubase.net/forum/Forum5/HTML/013212.html

Any thoughts? Do ppl even care??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             05-Aug-04  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: Behringer BCF2000 for SX2

k

Link?:  Link

no.... lol... surely you were going for the Mackie control surface? - what about that new-(ish) tascam - anything will work as long as you can map it innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             05-Aug-04  @  10:17 AM   -   RE: Behringer BCF2000 for SX2

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Budget's a bit tight at the moment and I can't see any huge justification for getting the Mackie now or the SAC2.2k when neither of them are any more configurable than the Behringer, even if they do have more controls (and no doubt better build quality)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)