aaa Uploading shagged again - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Uploading shagged again

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             19-Sep-04  @  09:13 PM     Edit: 19-Sep-04  |  09:30 PM   -   Uploading shagged again

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey k, been trying like a bastard to upload again . Im into double figures and dont have much hair left so im probably just gonna say fuck it and look for hosting elsewhere for future, keep getting problems   Doubt mebbe My connection just doesnt like yours  
Just thought you may like to know encase anyone else has been having problems again!

File size is 9.1mb, with actual size 9.5 . Plenty space and tried both DT and 1716 in both Aol and I.E.

any ideas?

Blu

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             19-Sep-04  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

SignalRunners - BLU

also, andrrew tried from both mine and his account- its fucked

Message 3/14             19-Sep-04  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

beds

Link?:  Link

works fine here.

Message 4/14             20-Sep-04  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

SignalRunners - Andrew

title: After Life

filename: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SignalRunners - AfterLife 192 Clip.mp3

track time: 6.40

error:

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#title# is ""

Error near line 2, column 14.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error resolving parameter TITLE

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem is very likely due to the fact that either:

You have misspelled the parameter name, or
You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE tag.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFIF), occupying document position (2:1) to (2:20) in the template file g:\dancetech\members\my_tracks\track_update_withfile_test.cfm.

Date/Time: 09/20/04 00:39:09
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Remote Address: 68.50.248.57
HTTP Referer: http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/track_edit.cfm?track__dt_track_id=5414

Message 5/14             20-Sep-04  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

k

dunno - we rebooted the server - this error ain't anything to do with the file - it's saying basicaly that the browser isn't sending over the form track TITLE....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/14             20-Sep-04  @  07:20 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

SignalRunners - BLU

mine was just giving out the crap ' page not found' thing, in i.e and aol

wierd

blu

Message 7/14             20-Sep-04  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

k

well, there's been tracks added between my last post and yours.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/14             21-Sep-04  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

SignalRunners - BLU

double wierd-

it couldnt be my encoder could it? (we both use)

its razorlame- im not clued up on s/w type stuff, just a thought, probably unlikely?

blu

Message 9/14             21-Sep-04  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

djdeewreck

File?:  [image]

[image file]

New Guy Here..... the names djdeewreck of Wreckless Beats..... just wanted to say that I didn't have any problems at all uploading tracks to this site but, there's alotta other sites that work and run 10x smoother than this one. There seems to be alotta confusing things about the way you have to do things here. I can see why people might have some problems here and there. If you're looking for free music hosting... you might wanna check out http://www.soundclick.com I personally have well over 500MB of stored mp3's there all for free and you're able to stream your songs to other sites from soundclick with no problems at all. I don't mean to be plugging another site but, 7161.com might wanna do some research and see what's out there before jumping in to the mp3 business so fast. If anyone wants anymore info on free mp3 hosting sites.... don't hesitate to hit me up at djdeewreck@yahoo.com. Thanx......... ~wreckless

Message 10/14             21-Sep-04  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

k

no-one else having any probs?

Message 11/14             21-Sep-04  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

beds

"before jumping in to the mp3 business so fast"

Message 12/14             22-Sep-04  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

k

this from todays FM/CM forums:

ALSO NO MORE SOUNDCLICK. IT STINKS.

unless your music is so bad that it sounds better with continuous stop-start glitches. please find a better host. i'm probably going to boycott any music hosted on soundclick, it's a waste of time to listen to them.

Message 13/14             27-Sep-04  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

milan

i cant believe that soudclick could be spamming us in this way^^^!!!

i dont see any djdeewreck uploading any tunes to dt

Message 14/14             28-Sep-04  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: Uploading shagged again

Dominic

Link?:  No link

Maybe your server doesn't like trance.......?

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)