aaa NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ??? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             07-Oct-04  @  03:31 PM   -   NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

anyone?...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             07-Oct-04  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

Dominic

Link?:  No link

Yes.

Message 3/8             07-Oct-04  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

milan

Link?: Link

yes.

beds too...

... so?

Message 4/8             07-Oct-04  @  11:12 PM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

k

could you go into your 'Control Surface Plug-ins' folder in logic's main folder and zip up the dll file and attach it to a post here please.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             08-Oct-04  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

Dominic

Link?:  No link

Why K?

Message 6/8             08-Oct-04  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

k

i think i've roasted my .dll file - c'mon man, mail to to me if you like or attach it to a post

Message 7/8             08-Oct-04  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  File

Logic_Control.dll

lol... here you go geeza.

Message 8/8             08-Oct-04  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: NE1 using Logic 5.5.1 ???

k

cheers.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot