aaa Emagic_Logic Audio 5 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Emagic_Logic Audio 5

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             08-Dec-04  @  08:34 AM   -   Emagic_Logic Audio 5      [Link: Emagic - Logic Audio 5]

rabindranath

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I like working with Logic a lot. I Still work under windows 98. Tried upgrading to windows XP several times already and I keep getting one bug each time that makes me decide to go back working under '98: I can't record any data dumps (Bulk dumps, system exclusive) from my modules and synths to my pc. Logic just blocks this under XP but does this without any problem under '98. It drives me mad, because I just can't figure out what this problem is. I tried the same thing with Cubase SX and it works fine under both operating systems. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM? IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION I'D BE SO HAPPY I'D CRY...
Thanks,
Lino.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             08-Dec-04  @  08:39 AM   -   Logic blocks sysex recording      [Link: Emagic - Logic Audio 5]

rabindranath

Link?:  No link

I like working with Logic a lot. I Still work under windows 98. Tried upgrading to windows XP several times already and I keep getting one bug each time that makes me decide to go back working under '98: I can't record any data dumps (Bulk dumps, system exclusive) from my modules and synths to my pc. Logic just blocks this under XP but does this without any problem under '98. It drives me mad, because I just can't figure out what this problem is. I tried the same thing with Cubase SX and it works fine under both operating systems. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM? IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION I'D BE SO HAPPY I'D CRY...
Thanks,
Lino.

Message 3/3             10-Mar-05  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: Emagic_Logic Audio 5

k

Link?:  Link

did you detick the THRU blocking in the MIDI preferences?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)