aaa Studio stuff - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Studio stuff

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             08-Dec-04  @  02:36 PM     Edit: 08-Dec-04  |  02:37 PM   -   Studio stuff

craig

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm offering this stuff to you guys before it hits E-Bay... All prices are in US dollars, and buyers will be responsible for shipping. You can email inquiries or offers to NOSPAM-craig.drabik@gmail.com (remove the NOSPAM- from the address before sending   )

Waldorf Attack Rack. Hardware version of the Attack VSTi. This thing really rocks. Total control over everything in your drum sounds. Pretty much the same specs as a micro Q. With Waldorf gone tits up this is your only chance to grab a hardware Attack. I'm only parting with it because I've got the sampler and the drumstation and this is a bit too deep for me programming wise - I was thinking it was a bit more like a 909 - tune, attack, decay, etc. but you've got total conrol over all parameters with this box. A programmer's dream drum machine. $450

CM Labs Motormix control surface, in original box. Works with Pro Tools, Sonar, and more. Motorized faders, LED channel strip display, lots of knobs and buttons. Total control over transport, mixing, and effects (if your DAW/Plug-ins support that). Perfect condition with original box and a manual. $350.

Behringer ADA8000 Ultragain Analog to Digital converter/mic pres. 8 channels of 24-bit a/d and d/a, plus 8 IMP mic preamps. ADAT I/O. Perfect for adding analog ins and outs to an ADAT-equipped sound cards or digital mixers. Sounds really nice despite the price and the name on the box! $175

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             18-Jan-05  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: Studio stuff

craig

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Behringer and Motor Mix still available. Last call before E-Bay.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot