aaa Buzz Mahine - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Buzz Mahine

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             04-Feb-05  @  09:54 AM   -   Buzz Mahine

mharris

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just downloaded Buzz last night and started playing around with a few tutorials. It all seemed to work fine, but after about 30 mins the Rout 808 drum machine started playing up. Everything else worked fine, but as soon as it got to the point in the song where I use the 808, all sound stops and there is this anoying clicking which is to the beat of the choon

I know I can use a different drum machine, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             04-Feb-05  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: Buzz Mahine

welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hmmm, hard question... maybe you could check www.buzzmachines.com for an updated version of the machine or... well you could always use a different drumbox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)