aaa audio mixer question - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: audio mixer question

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             06-Mar-05  @  12:39 AM   -   audio mixer question

supravista

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

where do you access the cc #s for the transport buttens and also the mixer channels. I need to assign the siders on a control board the valume sliders on the audio track mixer?

Thanks for any suggestions

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             06-Mar-05  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: audio mixer question

k

Link?:  Link

depends what version of logic - if old version (before track automation) see ARTICLES section here for how to setup logic mix control - if it has track-automation then it's all done with sysex and you'd best get a proper designated controller like Behringer BCF

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             06-Mar-05  @  06:39 PM     Edit: 06-Mar-05  |  09:23 PM   -   RE: audio mixer question

supravista

Link?:  No link

hello k, your replies are much appreciated

Im running logic 5.5 and picked up m-audio keystation pro 88 last week.

The kestation has transport buttons that are all set to cc 127 and when I load an old song that was done in logic v.4 into logic 5, they work... but now the keystation wont control VSTi atmosphere...

as for the track mixer...

the keystation has 9 sliders of which I want the first 8 to control the valume of audio tracks 1-8 and the ninth to control the master out.
for one of the sliders on the keystation I set the cc to 7(valume standard?), and it will control one of the valume sliders on the track mixer in logic... butI cant control the others

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)