aaa Error Diagnostic Information - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Error Diagnostic Information

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             26-May-05  @  01:23 AM   -   Error Diagnostic Information

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

SQL = "UPDATE messages SET username = 'cheddar', subject = 'RE: my uncle is not a monkey', body = 'Just checkin Psy, If you had of believed you were different I would have been forced to talk about ''we'' I am cogitating the ''time is a crystal'' concept with relation to evolution. I like and have known it before but not in relation to evolution. Otehr eternals are theme, intention, arrival/departure (transit as a function of ''outside'') , order. Maybe DNA...., hmm. I go out party tonight I will return So mechanism. Patterns and fractals. zero, infinity and one. If a butterfly''s wing can do this thing the we can do everything enter the sound of a tree falling in the empty wood or one hand claping And the crystal is filled except for spaces in the lattice where the atoms can jump (even at very low temperatures). Change in the crystal? not in compostition but arrangement, minute. Exploration of possibilities, with what result? - a change in the properties of the crystal due to the atom jumps. And how to tell what result caused by an atoms jump? Do something/measure/probe the crystal Comments Subjective and objective are ends of the same line here (experience and separation are the travelling of the line) The properties of crystal can change as a result of atoms jumping between space in the lattice And if we change the deffinition of the argument to i) time being the human conception of the crystal then human is the measurement of the properties of the crystal ii) the crystal is the human then time can be the measurement of us by us Interesting note here that if electricity is substituted for time in (ii) then this is shown in crystal studies - that electricity can only flow in one direction through the crystal. Does this mean time and life flow in one direction only. What of the communal ego / mass catharsis and immortality Comments Can measurement/probing make the atoms jump can the diversity of the measurment reponses from the combinations of atoms presence/absence in the lattice spaces represent all diversity Can this diversity be analogous to life diversity if so can all combinations represent all potentials of evolution, if so then all evolution is represented in the crystal structure and the behaviours of the atoms within it (and so the output from measurment) Crystal is multidimensional so different facets can be different entry points combined with different measurment points (measurment output location) so appraocing infinite. Can speed of atom reconfiguration approch zero? As with DNA (is it a crystal?) peoetry break the crystal become liquid under measurement osciliscope (what with question being answer) fixed free resonation ofthe line* Newton''s cradle like (feed back with *)' , edit_date = {ts '2005-05-26 01:21:33'} , websitelink = 'dash.dash.com' where messages.message_id = 312355"

Data Source = "DT_2001"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (53:1) to (53:57) in the template file C:\httpd\htdocnew\dancetech\aa_dt_new\forums\add_message_edit.cfm.

Date/Time: 05/26/05 01:21:33
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
Remote Address: 80.98.35.99
HTTP Referer: http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/forums/edit_user_message.cfm?message__ID=312355&chatter=35&threadid=37899&step_rowcount=1&start=1&end=48&step_messagecount=1
Query String: Title=

i tried to edit old message - add cogitation to old thought and it gave this. bah bollockx cos it would make every post immortal. let me know if you sort it out - the comment should be there

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             27-May-05  @  07:50 AM   -   RE: Error Diagnostic Information

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well, i was editing yesterday so mebbe you tried it while i was updating stuff.... it works ok for me today

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)