aaa review - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: review

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             27-Jun-05  @  07:57 AM   -   review

Rags

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ok, how should it work? I added one for woland_ex's came from mars, but it doesn't show up for thetrack when I refresh, nor for the "show me" (you have 0 review added). Same with ie5 and mozilla.

-
rags

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             27-Jun-05  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: review

k

Link?:  Link

not sure,one ting tho - if you added a review NOT logged in, then log-in, you wont see any reviews for yourself cos they are being overiden by your login cookie.

but why it didnt add i dunno

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             27-Jun-05  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: review

Rags

It looks like I'm logged in, and It adds itt, but when I click on "show me" it doesn't show up. Also the "you have 0 review added"....

/Rags

---------------------------------------------------

Review for: Came from Mars

You are logged in as a 7161 user - You can return and edit any reviews you make. Reviews link to your profile.

You have 0 review added - Show me!

Your Review:

Looks like Woland is back from the Mars and he hasn't left his skills and sense of humour there either. Big sounds, but cheerful attitude, and a little green man as lead vocalist (although his voice must have been heavily processed for obvious reasons). A recommended listen for gloomy mornings.

Message 4/8             27-Jun-05  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: review

k

Ok just checked it logged in, works for me ok - you have to tick the checkbox down by the SUBMIT button to post the review, otherwise it simply throws back the review to check before finaly posting

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             27-Jun-05  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: review

Rags

Ok, it wasn't really clear for me that posting a review is done in this 2-step way, maybe that checkbox on the second window could be moved up for better visibility....

but yeah, works fine now!

Message 6/8             27-Jun-05  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: review

k

agreed... i'll make the text font size +8 and bright red

we just moved the server to run on CF mmx cos the old Cf was crashing alot - hope there's no probs

Message 7/8             27-Jun-05  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: review

Maarten

Problems uploading track.. might have to do with that? Not recognizing some mapping it seems...

Message 8/8             29-Jun-05  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: review

Rags

Ok, review adding now works fine with ie5, but mozilla gives the following when I press the button for the first time:

500 Content disposition corrupt: Content-Disposition: form-data; name=""
Content disposition corrupt: Content-Disposition: form-data; name=""

Also, there are a lot of "coldfusion" errors when browsing the site...

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot