aaa Emu_1820m Audio System - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Emu_1820m Audio System

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Oct-05  @  08:05 AM   -   Emu_1820m Audio System      [Link: Emu - 1820m]

fbolpin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hello, i boueht an E-MU 1820 an y work in nuendo, and i have a problem when monitoring.
I download the controllers but now to can hear the signal with te reverb for example, when i am monitoring i have to invert the outputs in nuendo, I mean the L to R and R to L, please if some one can helpme, i will be very gratefull.

sorry for my inglish, I dont speak it good.
if can answer me in spanish it will be better.

gracias.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Nov-05  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: Emu_1820m Audio System

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

when i am monitoring i have to invert the outputs in nuendo, I mean the L to R and R to L, please if some one can helpme, i will be very gratefull.

the leads are back to front on your soundcard to amp/speakers or speaker leads are back to front

hello, i boueht an E-MU 1820 an y work in nuendo, and i have a problem when monitoring.
I download the controllers but now to can hear the signal with te reverb for example,

there is insert reverb in the master out default setup in 1820m patchsystem applet, just remove it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot