aaa plzzz read this - Deejay & deejay kit forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: plzzz read this

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             06-Jan-06  @  04:32 PM   -   plzzz read this

K_a-T_i-E

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

got some dex. Being 14 and a girl getting lots of put offs eg..strange looks when i go buy vinyl. Really want 2 keep goin at it tho coz always had a love for music and love the buzz i get even from jus messing about on dex in my room. Problem is i have now been mixn for goin on six months and still finding it difficult...i think i have it n then nex mix is just a disater!!! Is der no hope or should i keep going coz i thought i would atleast be able 2 beat match propa by now! so is der any point??? plzzzzzzz let me know. did any1 else have this problem??????
god_is_a_dj_2006@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Jan-06  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: plzzz read this

beds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

get 2 copies of the same record with just drums on the intro, set both pitch controls on 0, and try reading this

there's bound to be some other tutorials you can find with google, try searching for 'how to beatmatch'

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot