aaa M-audio_USB AUDIOPHILE - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: M-audio_USB AUDIOPHILE

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             09-Sep-06  @  12:45 PM   -   M-audio_USB AUDIOPHILE      [Link: M-audio - USB AUDIOPHILE]

yildirimpansiyon

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have bought an audiophile usb, and I have problems with the midi syncronizing.I am trying to syncronize my laptop ( as slave ) with a master digital recorder.There is always a latency.I tried everything.
A nother question is ; do I always have to restart the computer when I change setting or even connect/disconnect any cable.Please help...My e-mail is
yildirimpansiyon@yahoo.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Sep-06  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: M-audio_USB AUDIOPHILE

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I have bought an audiophile usb, and I have problems with the midi syncronizing.I am trying to syncronize my laptop ( as slave ) with a master digital recorder.There is always a latency.I tried everything.

well you can create an offset in Logic's master clock, I'm assuming you use Logic because this is in the LOGIC forum... But you dont really give any details about the latency issue, so some more info would help

A nother question is ; do I always have to restart the computer when I change setting or even connect/disconnect any cable.

with Logic if you mess with the settings oif the audio device, you just need to reset logic, Logic asks you to press a button which pops up to reset, but you shouldnt have to restart the PC

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot