aaa Hookin up mx602a to soundcard - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Hookin up mx602a to soundcard

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             08-Oct-06  @  04:37 PM   -   Hookin up mx602a to soundcard      [Link: Behringer - MX602A EURORACK]

blurrynights111

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have read through the directions on my mixer in order to hook it up to my soundcard but for some reason i'm not getting any mic levels through the computer. My tape in on the mixer is hooked to the headphones jack on the sound card, and the main outs on the mixer are hooked directly to the line in on the soundcard. My headphones are hooked to the headphones jack. Im getting volume from the mic in the headphones but not in the computer.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             09-Oct-06  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: Hookin up mx602a to soundcard

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

forget the headphones for a moment...

set it with:

2TK TO CTRL ROOM switched OFF

the mic plugged in to channel 1

The mixer MAIN L/R OUT plugged from the mixer to the soundcard IN L/R

With it set like that do you get NO signal at the PC?... you SHOULD get a signal. The 2TK TO CTRL ROOM switch is about monitoring 'off-tape' so to speak, but unless the signal is gitting IN to the PC in for thfirst place that's not going to matter

until you've got that you cant go forward.. so does that work?... if not, look at your soundcard settings in your music s/w and make sure all is working. You must get that signal IN to the PC working first

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)