aaa AudioTrak_INCA 88 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: AudioTrak_INCA 88

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Nov-06  @  12:53 PM   -   AudioTrak_INCA 88      [Link: AudioTrak - INCA 88]

hege-sva

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hello. why do i get the message stop all audio applicationa and try again .this is whewn i use the latency configuretion tool and i also get sound drop out i use 3,6 driver do i use wrong driver ,cant find any orher my op is xp media center .is my problems due to the op system and are there any patch help me it worked well on my last intel 2,66 computer now i have 2,8 x2 intel pentium d espen olsen

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Nov-06  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: AudioTrak_INCA 88

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

you usualy cant adjust latency/buffers if the host s/w is open using asio drivers....or do you mean the pci latency tool?

that's a fairly old card... media center i dunno about tbh

what software sequencer are you using?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot