aaa Laptop RAM - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Laptop RAM

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             12-Mar-07  @  10:37 AM   -   Laptop RAM

Moujik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm looking to upgrade my laptop RAM from a paltry 512MB to 1 or 2GB.

Forgive my stupidity, but is this something I can do myself, or would I better off getting a "professional" to do it? I have built desktop PCs before, so I'm vaguely compitant, but I'm not sure how much more difficult it would be. If there's much chance I could break somthing, I think I'd prefer to pay a bit more to have it someone who know's what they're doing.

Also - if I was to do it myself, how do I find out what kind of RAM to buy? I don't think I have any details in the documentation that came when I bought it...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             13-Mar-07  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: Laptop RAM

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i aint done that often, but on the ones i did there was a bottom cover to remove under which was the ram slots... i took the old ram out and went with it to a dealer i think to get a match, or sent the owner to get it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot