aaa EDIROL_Orchestra Software Synthesizer - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: EDIROL_Orchestra Software Synthesizer

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Oct-07  @  03:47 PM   -   EDIROL_Orchestra Software Synthesizer      [Link: EDIROL - Orchestra Software Synthesizer]

ronniekennedy1

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I would like to download manual for Edirol Orchestra please.
I'm trying to save sounds on tracks.

Thank you Ronnie

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Oct-07  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: EDIROL_Orchestra Software Synthesizer

sox

Link?: Link

I'm trying to save sounds on tracks

Click on the System button (underneath the logo, top RH side) and click the File button. Now click on the Performance/Save button and tell it where to save your orchestra.

You will have to reload the orchestra everytime you load up a song you've used it in...bit of a pain but it's still one of my top plugins..

sox

Message 3/3             19-Oct-07  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: EDIROL_Orchestra Software Synthesizer

k

Link?:  Link

or... add prtogramme changes at the start of MIDI tracks in your composition

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)