aaa Akai_S3200XL operating system - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Akai_S3200XL operating system

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             01-Feb-08  @  03:20 PM   -   Akai_S3200XL operating system      [Link: Akai - S3200XL]

mark

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Im trying to use Mesa II (pc) with my s3200xl sampler. I know that for the s3000xl the OS needs to be at v2.0. Is this the case with the S3200xl? If so, can anyone help me get the latest OS please! I have the facility to burn EPROMS (I have some S3000xl v2 EPROMS if anyone is interested) so ideally I would like the s3200xl latest OS EPROM data.

Many thanks

Mark

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-Feb-08  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: Akai_S3200XL operating system

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

d/load it here:

http://www.akaipro.com/archives.php

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot