aaa EMU 1212M Low Bass problem - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             15-Dec-08  @  01:06 PM     Edit: 02-Jan-09  |  02:37 PM   -   delete topic

Hiroyatta

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

delete

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             15-Dec-08  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

k

Link?: Link

what programme are you playing sounds from? from your sequencer (such as cubase or sonar etc) or does it do this when just playing mp3's from windows media player or whatever?

generaly with 2:1 speakers you feed the L/R from your soundcard IN to the speakers or bass unit and there is a connection between the bass unit and the 2 smaller L/R speakers

is that how it is wired up?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             16-Dec-08  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

k

Link?: Link

mate, there's no point running off and posting the same exact question on other music tech forums and then also not replying when they ask the same thing i'm asking

your description makes no sense (exactly like you have been told on other forums whwre you are posting this question) and you need to ANSWER if you want help instead of wasting my time emailing me and posting here.

I need a picture of the BACK of the z-4 woofer then we can see how it is wired up

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             17-Dec-08  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

Hiroyatta

just regular mp3 from wmp and winamp. The speakers are wired to the subwhoofer and from sub goes one green cable as showing in picture to the sound card, out L. thats the only place the sounds came from.
Let me also say when using headphones the sound is perfect, and that too is also trough logitech. You can have a look by clicking here:

Logitech z4

Message 5/7             17-Dec-08  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

Hiroyatta

sorry mate, its just that i have been desperate. I can take pictures

Message 6/7             17-Dec-08  @  03:20 PM     Edit: 17-Dec-08  |  03:22 PM   -   RE: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

Hiroyatta

Message 7/7             18-Dec-08  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: EMU 1212M Low Bass problem

Hiroyatta

problem solved. It was the adapter, thanks for the effort guys 

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot