aaa What's a fair price for a Yamaha SPX 90 II - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: What's a fair price for a Yamaha SPX 90 II

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             19-Feb-09  @  04:46 PM   -   What's a fair price for a Yamaha SPX 90 II

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I know a bloke who wants to buy my Yamaha SPX 90 II. I don't want to diddle him but I do want a fair price. Anyone got any suggestions? Anyone bought/sold one in the six months or so?

There's one on ebay for £175 but that seems too much to me.

It's in reasonable condition and has a manual.

Note it is the decent Mk II, not the rather dodgy Mk1.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             20-Feb-09  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: What's a fair price for a Yamaha SPX 90 II

k

Link?: Link

well partly it'll be availability - if they dont come up much you can ask more. so i guess check google for past ebay sales and also check stuff like sos classifieds and gumtree

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             21-Mar-11  @  08:45 AM   -   RE: What's a fair price for a Yamaha SPX 90 II

Komposition.x

Link?:  No link

I know a bloke who wants to buy my Yamaha SPX 90 II. I don't want to diddle him but I do want a fair price. Anyone got any suggestions? Anyone bought/sold one in the six months or so?
There's one on ebay for �175 but that seems too much to me.
It's in reasonable condition and has a manual.
Note it is the decent Mk II, not the rather dodgy Mk1.

(Nope - wrong again Dude!

Ok, the SPX90MKII is a crap unit as well, great in 1989 for that Metallic Verb sound, and usually only wanted for the 2 Sec Freeze/Stutter Effect. Otherwise Their JUNK!
$175 sounds Ok if in good condition, Inc Post 48 States, though for that you could get a low end Lexicon MPX500/550 (Nice in DJ parlance- though we make real records with this big 480L/960L PCM 81/300L Lex Units!) so be reasonable & look at completed listings on eBay. That will be your price guide!
Good luck! 

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)