aaa Propellerhead's RECORD.. looks awesome! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Propellerhead's RECORD.. looks awesome!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             22-Jul-09  @  11:48 PM   -   Propellerhead's RECORD.. looks awesome!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

yes i am beta tester muahahahha

and we can now tell people about it

so i'm preping some video which will be uptonight

it looks the absolute mutts bollcks i must say

ssl mixer (visualy anyway); even has the pre-eq LP Filter which can be switched like SSL into the dynamic's section sidechain - basicaly each channel strip eq/dynamics section looks like Wave's SSL plugins

it really look ssensational and can be split across 3 screens for a full on studio 3-screen setup - with mixer and rack and sequencer all on their own dedicated screen

but the single screen navigation is VERY cleverly implemented

you'll see soon

anyone using it? got a comment?

i'm learning it but if it sounds any good and take/comping is good etc i'll switch from logic for sure

i might die of old age before f*cking apple deliver a Logic update tbh lol

soon come wit the videos guys

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             23-Jul-09  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: Propellerhead's RECORD.. looks awesome!

k

did this with the included basic s/w instrument player and the rather nice channel eq combined with
master compressor. it's quite warm i'd say. haven't heard it on speakers yet tho

RECORD loop

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             24-Jul-09  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: Propellerhead's RECORD.. looks awesome!

nme

Awwww dont tease fella........................where's the video please dude?

...Ya loop sounds awsome btw!

Message 4/4             25-Jul-09  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: Propellerhead's RECORD.. looks awesome!

k

i gotta do part-2 again really cos i made some errors - in the video part-2 i say that the top of the eq section has a pre-eq lp filter and of course it's a lp and hp - also i forgot to say about the F5, F6 & F7 commands which fullscreen the mixer, rack and sequencer

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot