aaa My Children - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: My Children

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             19-Mar-10  @  02:45 AM   -   My Children

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

One bright as buttons, the other not quite so......a little deaf, and according to the school nurse ... partialy sighted (MY ARSE!)
£7.49 per kid - £12.49 the pair

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             20-Mar-10  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: My Children

k

Link?: Link

do the work well up chimneys Nasty?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             22-Mar-10  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: My Children

NastyM

Have been testing them out most of the weekend, the eldest got the hang of it pretty quick but on the down side also got stuck. Will have another go at dislodging him after I finish work tonight.

Message 4/8             30-Mar-10  @  08:06 AM   -   RE: My Children

Musineer Productions

Don't metion it! No takers anyway.

I've heard that semtex will ease the kids out of the chimney btw, though what quantity per child I can't confirm.

Message 5/8             30-Mar-10  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: My Children

NastyM

will give it a whirl.
but i do fear it may be too late, its been over a week and i stopped hearing noises about 3 days ago.
I was toying with the idea of sending the youngest one up to see if that will do any good, but what the heck maybe semtex will be cheaper in the long run.

Message 6/8             23-Apr-10  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: My Children

NastyM

I eventually got the kids out - all are well and looking a lot better after a bath and a bowl of "Cheerios"
Alls well that ends well.

Message 7/8             04-May-10  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: My Children

Musineer Productions

I'd forgotten all about them. And commendations on your exemplary parental behaviour in not using semtex. It's expensive compared to three weeks of starvation, and the skinny ones will have learnt a valuable lesson in fiscal prudence. Bravo. I assume that, now the kids fit, the Cheerios weren't provided until they'd finished the job!

Message 8/8             07-May-10  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: My Children

NastyM

Im not a hard task master - i paid the children in full upon thier safe descent from the chimney (1 bowl of Cheerios each & full fat milk - gotta spoil them sometimes.)
I also have learnt a valuable lesson and am now branching out and optimizing the time left available with children of such a young age and slight physique - LOFT INSULATION.
Have you ever noticed how its nigh on impossible to roll the quilt of discomfort all the way to the eaves of the roof void.
Well worry no more with Wildings patented and tested "Roof-Boyz"

The young lads are perfect for the job and their little hands can work the insulation perfectly into those hard to reach spaces at the very edges of the roof - also they have the added bonus of being light enough to never risk falling through the plasterboard ceilings and most jobs can be completed without the necessity of boarding over ceiling rafters.

I have often been asked is it unfair to expect small children to work in what can only be considered uncomfortable conditions - you all know how hot and oppressive the atmosphere can be up in the loft or attic of an old house, however the problem is easily over come with swimwear – and the kids just love it rolling around in the soft (though moderately itchy) quilted rolls of insulation.

Please request a free quote
no job too small or large for “Roof-Boyz”

M

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)