aaa Yamaha sy35 - Your Opinion Please? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Yamaha sy35 - Your Opinion Please?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             24-Jun-10  @  05:59 PM   -   Yamaha sy35 - Your Opinion Please?

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

A pal of mine has been doing a clearence for some guy & he was asked to skip a load of gear
for him.

Ive been offered a second hand Yamaha sy35 synth for £30. There is no power lead but it still
sounds like its for peanuts to me & it shouldnt be hard picking up a power lead from looking on
the internet.

What do you guys think, is it worth £30 or is that about right for this vintage synth?

Amongst the other things he was asked to bin was 2 Mackie 8 channel mixing desks, 1 of which
he has already got shot of on ebay, a Numark mixer, Kam KCD850 twin cd, Evolution MK 149
and oh yeah............a load of drum skins!

Some people, eh .................. more money than sense lol

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             25-Jun-10  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: Yamaha sy35 - Your Opinion Please?

k

take it at that price, didnt they have vector stuff? sure they did. it's the price of a pair of converse pumps, so u might as well if u have space

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             25-Jun-10  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Yamaha sy35 - Your Opinion Please?

nme

Cheers K, picked it up today, its not exactly in pristeen condition but its working fine.

Message 4/4             29-Jun-10  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: Yamaha sy35 - Your Opinion Please?

k

do us a review mate maybe? (you got video?)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)