aaa sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a while - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a while

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             16-Jul-11  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a ...

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

not sure what we can do now - the flash form doesnt work unless it's a small file cos of a bug in flash 10 which adobe knows about but refuses to fix

but the old style form is also failing to upload large files

sorry - we'll try and fix it soon

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             17-Jul-11  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a ...

NastyM

Link?:  No link

thought it was just me ..............

Message 3/6             17-Jul-11  @  04:56 AM   -   RE: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a ...

k

omg you didnt say anything man!!!

ok i added a nice temp' fix to 7161 tracks/mixes admin - try it - works as far as i can tell every time up to a max 8mb filesize - the new file select widget restricts the filesize for you 'on select', so if it does select, then it's within the limit & it should upload fine - nice progress bar too! - everything is simplified and less cluttered

but... until we get a fix sorted - 8mb max, but reliable now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             19-Jul-11  @  06:50 AM   -   RE: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a ...

sitar

good to know. i've not been around lately. been busy but also my mom took a fall. broke her leg and arm so i've been at the hospital and now the rehab center a lot. i should have a track pretty soon. i want to take time to listen to other people's tracks too. i'll get back to it.

cheers m8s 

Message 5/6             27-Jul-11  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a ...

k

WOW!! WELL I UPDATED FLASH TO VERSION: 10,3,181,35

NOW IT SEEMS TO UPLOAD BOTH ON CHROIME AND FF - it has uploaded files up to 54mb and worked every time on either browser

i have added a blocker for people using ie6.. 

I'm gonna now d/load and install and test on ie8

also trying to test on older mac browsers, having some flash install issues on odler mac right now - back soon

will test on intel mac in an hour or so.

seems the flash version has a bug below version 10. something

so we need a flash checker script dammit.

anyways try it with larger files - mac 25mb for tracks now 

Message 6/6             29-Jul-11  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: sorry - just found out the server uploads arent working for a ...

admin

Link?:  No link

ok new user reported an error which should be now fixed. New tracks can be added now we're pretty sure.

sorry about that. Try again.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot