aaa grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             07-Sep-11  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi folkers,
not been around for a while..... mainly been messing with acoustic sounds (not really suited to this site) However i've just finished a dancing bear tune... dont forget your cummerbund (ps spats not essential but preferential) see you in the dancewoods ..... Martyn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             07-Sep-11  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

k

Link?: Link

what's the title?... and is it a remix of the old Alan Price single? lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10             08-Sep-11  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

k

hey great track Nasty!!! that's really good stuff.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             09-Sep-11  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

NastyM

Cheers fella, really appreciate it.

Message 5/10             15-Sep-11  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

NastyM

Message 6/10             15-Sep-11  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

NastyM

have just uploaded an updated version of the above "Dancing Bears" or something like that ..... Have added a sax on the rear end courtesy of a fellow named David McKeown - I personally think hes done a wonderful job ..... have a listen and let us know what you think.
Many thanks again for listening
Martyn

Message 7/10             16-Sep-11  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

k

yes mate, kinda reminds me of lonnie liston smith or something from that era, you could put this in a downtempo set with those classic artists and it'd fit 100%

Message 8/10             16-Sep-11  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

NastyM

cheers
thats a fair old compliment
Martyn

Message 9/10             16-Sep-11  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

k

it is yes

Message 10/10             15-Oct-11  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: grab you cane, topper and cummerband the dancing bears in town

rags .aka. welder

Brilliant! 

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot