aaa Recording audio from DVD and using in Reason - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Recording audio from DVD and using in Reason

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             08-Jul-12  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Recording audio from DVD and using in Reason

Djtomb

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am relatively new to the world of music technology and have got myself a copy of propeller heads Reason. I know the basics and am beginning to write some o.k. Tunes however I would like to be able to sample from my extensive DVD collection and introduce the samples into Reason. Any ideas of software that would enable me to do this would be greatly appreciated.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             08-Jul-12  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: Recording audio from DVD and using in Reason

Djtomb

Link?:  No link

I am relatively new to the world of music technology and have got myself a copy of propeller heads Reason. I know the basics and am beginning to write some o.k. Tunes however I would like to be able to sample from my extensive DVD collection and introduce the samples into Reason. Any ideas of software that would enable me to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Message 3/3             17-Jul-12  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: Recording audio from DVD and using in Reason

k

Link?: Link

there are various softwares out there allowing you to rip audio from dvd's. You may have to buy sucvh a software though, as many of ther so-called "free" ones are not free when you finally get them downloaded.

so you just rip the audio, then import it into reason as you would any other audio file.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)